Drills & Meals
The Drills and Meals semi Contact Football Camp is a camper favorite. With top-notch instruction, premier competition, and the opportunity to attend a camp that incorporates semi contact drills campers leave camp ready to compete at the next level! Unlike other football camps Big Sky Ballin’ has partnered with Elite Sports Performance, powered by Granite Fitness to provide campers an opportunity to work on speed, agility and strength! Oh by the way, did we mention that future HALL OF FAMER Terrell Owens be on hand to provide pointers and tips to campers as well!
Directly following the camp, Campers will be treated to a luncheon where Terrell Owens will share his NFL journey and also take pictures with campers!! You don’t want to miss this event!!
Camp Highlights Include
- Individual Camp ages 7-17
- Grouping by age and ability
- Semi Contact Drills and Scrimmages(cleats and flags for scrimmage)
- Great exposure to college and professional athletes
- Daily training to develop speed, strength and agility
Thank you for inquiring about the Meals and Drills Football Camp and luncheon. The Meals and Drills Camp is a semi-contact camp (cleats and flags for scrimmage) teaching skill, technique, and execution among other essential tools to improve overall ability. The camp is open to young athletes from 7-17 years of ages.
Instruction will be given by the local college and professional football players and coaches. In addition, All-Pro and future Hall of Famer Terrell Owens will be on site to provide pointers and tips for the campers. Parents are welcome to attend the camp.
Campers receive instruction in one or more positions. Positions on the offensive side of the ball include; QB, RB, WR, TE, and OL. On the defensive side of the ball positions will include DB, LB, DL. Special Teams will include Kickers and Punters.
Players will be taught specific techniques to enhance their skill level along with basic football fundamentals. All levels of football experience are encouraged to attend.
Group discussions will be held concerning the importance of academic performance, integrity, and character both on and off the playing field.
The camp is designed to provide an opportunity for Offensive and Defensive positions, as well as Special Teams.
- Offensive Line – Fundamentals and Techniques of Pass Protection and Run Blocking
- Running Backs – Recognition of Running Lanes, Blocking, and Pass Receiving Drills
- Wide Receivers – Route Running, Pass Catching, and Down Field Blocking Skills
- Quarterbacks – Football and Pass Mechanics, 3-5-7 Step Drops, Spring Out and Boot Techniques, Pass Progression
- Tight Ends – Run and Pass Blocking, Pass Catching, and Route Running
- Defensive Backs – Zone and Man Techniques, Press and Bail Coverage Techniques, and Tackling
- Linebackers – Keys, Reads, Pass Drops and Run Fits, Pursuit and Fundamentals of Tackling
- Defensive Line – Get Offs, Line Slants and Twists Pass Rush Techniques, Pursuit and Fundamentals of Tackling